With the saddest of hearts, 1308 Productions marks the passing of a musical legend.
The national music industry, the South Florida community, and particularly everyone fortunate enough to have known Carole Taran Lee has suffered a huge, unrepairable loss and void with the passing of the legendary artist, entertainer and businesswoman. Carole passed on February 12, 2013 after a brief illness. Information about some of Carole’s amazing life achievements is below. 1308 Productions has established the Carole Taran Lee Scholarship Award to be presented annually to students of awesome talent, relentless vitality and energy, and love for music and performance.
Internationally Acclaimed Vocalist and Grammy Nominated Atlantic Recording Artist Carole Taran, co-founded Adam Productions in 1974 as the first truly full service Destination Management, Meeting Planning, Entertainment and Logistics company in South Florida. She has performed with the industry’s most renowned artists during a music career that spanned several continents and six decades of presenting incredible music and performances to audiences everywhere.
- Member of American Guild of Variety Artists – AGVA
- Screen Actor’s Guild – SAG
- American Federation of Musicians – AFM
- Who’s Who in Entertainment
- Who’s Who in American Women.
- International Who’s Who of Professional Business Women.
- Music Industry Record Producer
- Winner: Carbonnel Award – Best Female Cabaret Performer
- Past President – Props Women in Show Business
- Energetic advocate for South Florida conventions, tourism, and live performances
Family and friends suggest contributions to the 1308 Productions Carole Taran Scholarship Fund, Suite 400, 13899 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida 33181. May her talent, joy, wisdom, laughter, and song become bound into an internal recognition of her life and to also serve as a launching pad for others to continue in the amazing, unique tradition and path to success that she created.